Make a contribution

Can you help us build an inheritance for children and young people in care?

Your donation, however large or small, will enable more young disadvantaged people to start adult life with a financial reserve and experience in handling money.

We fully understand if you wish to restrict your contribution to a specific area, which could be a particular local authority, a set of local authorities, or one of the nations within the United Kingdom. Immediate allocations to Junior ISAs on this basis need to be a minimum of £10 per account: the effect of this minimum for immediate allocation* is shown at Local Authority level for each country within the United Kingdom:

* Note: donations are, of course, welcome for amounts less than these minima, and we'll work hard to find additional donations for your area to make the allocations as soon as possible! 

Unrestricted contributions are also very helpful as they give us a better chance of achieving a fairer distribution of Junior ISA values across the country.

So whether you are: 

  • an individual, giving because you've made provision for your own children and/or grandchildren, and now want to help other young people who have not been so fortunate; or
  • a trust, focusing on helping disadvantaged children and young people, either through education or the relief of poverty; or
  • a company, with a corporate social responsibility policy targeted on helping those not so fortunate to share in the wealth you've generated,

please help us by making your donation now.      

This is an online donation facility: if you would rather download and print a donation form, please click here

Note for friends and relatives of children in care: we can also handle donations restricted for a specific young person in care for their own Junior ISA. Please download the special form for this purpose and send it to The Share Foundation. If you need to discuss personal information with us directly please ask the Local Authority concerned to authorise us to speak with you by including your details in their regular information return to us.